In general, some of the printers will be given print outs with light color and this is because of the toner quality. In the case of the high-quality printers the toners come with high quality and so there won’t be light print outs will be arrived. In some top quality printers, there might be some paper jam problems occurs.
In such a case, there is some experienced crew to handle these issues and so those crew will be handling the printers with some special care. In some cases, the company needs the technician in the meantime to perform the printer service and repair. In other cases, the company needed a permanent person to handle these problems. The technicians will be supports the clients by knowing the printer information. The issues will be sorted out and it will be perfectly treated by these technicians.
Major issues found in the printers
The major issues found in the process of printers are as follows
- The printer powder will be get found on the print outs. This is because of the toner issues.
- The paper will be gets jammed in between and this will get damages the print outs.
- The technicians of the printers will be doing the best printer service and repair.
- Sometimes the paper will not get into the tray.
- The papers will get wrinkled and gets stuck in between the toner.
- The printout will come with a blank if the data print outs are given too.
- In some cases, the half print outs will receive some of the information will not be seen in the paper.
- In some cases, the dual prints have been made in the single paper.
- The printer port disabling issues will happen.
- The printer wakes up issues will happen often regularly.
- The internal panel sensing errors and this will stop the prints.
- The paper loading errors means it won’t take the paper from the tray.
- Paper flipping error and this will be getting stuck in the drum and it stops the printer.
- The automatic restart of the printer machine.
- The experienced technicians will be deals with these errors with special care.
- Some of the issues will seem to be very tough to handle by the normal technicians.
- The printers come with more technical parts and so those parts cannot be easily replaced immediately.
- In such case, the old parts have been properly getting cleared by experienced printer experts.