In recent years, wallpaper usage has become increased. They are now commonly used as a decorative thing to make a room appear beautiful and fresh. However, making the wrong decision will result in your room looking exactly the way you don’t want it to.
One of the first things you should consider is the size of your room. It will assist you in determining the style that will work best in it. If you have a small room, you can use singapore wallpaper to open it up and create the illusion of space, but you’ll need to use wallpapers with light colors. Vertical stripes are an excellent way to add height to a room. The use of pastel colors can make the walks appear larger.
Type of wallpaper is also important which had a great impact on walls. If your room had uneven walls and has stripes and cracks which leads to a bad impression on your room. To avoid this, choose the type of wallpaper that covers all the damages on the walls. For these walls, printed wallpaper is the best option which adds beauty to the room walls in bad condition and also cheaper to buy.
You can get as many samples as possible before purchasing a wall for your home and hand them around the space you choose to use them in. Check how the light in the room influences the design and how it appears at various times of the day.
For purchasing accurate size of singapore wallpaper you need to:
- Multiply the measurement of width and height of each wall in feet.
- To calculate the total area, add all of the measurements together.
- Subtract the dimensions of both the doors and windows.
- Check the roll of wallpaper label which mentioned cover size by square feet. Make sure that the roll coverage size is more than your room wall area.
- It is better to buy an extra one roll for future use.